May 2-5, 2024 - Cleveland, Ohio
The next ICAP Conference will take place May 2-5, 2024 in Cleveland, OH, USA.
Cleveland, Ohio is a vibrant city located in the northeastern part of the United States. It is known for its rich history, diverse culture, and a variety of attractions that cater to both locals and tourists.
Cleveland offers a mix of cultural experiences, entertainment, and outdoor activities that cater to a wide range of interests. Whether you’re interested in music, art, sports, or history, you’ll find something to enjoy in this dynamic city.
If you remember the theme song to “The Drew Carey Show,” then you already know that “Cleveland rocks.” But see for yourself at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The massive collection of stage outfits, concert posters, instruments, handwritten lyrics and personal items tells the always interesting and often juicy history of rock and roll.
For more things to do in Cleveland, take a look at the resources below:
Abstract Submission opens: September 13, 2023
Abstract Submission closes: November 1, 2023
Registration opens: November 20, 2023
Early bird ends / Presenter registration deadline: January 10, 2024
Hotel cut-off date: April 2, 2024 (based upon availability)
Abstract submission opens: September 13, 2023
Abstract submission deadline: November 1, 2023
Abstract acceptance notifications: Late November 2023
Registration / Confirmation deadline for presenters: January 10, 2024
Your submission will be acknowledged by email and we recommend that you keep the confirmation for your records. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check that you fully submitted your abstract, that your email address is correct and that the confirmation did not end up in your junk mail. If you still don’t see a confirmation email, please contact icap-program[at]venuewest.com.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Portal no later than the abstract submission deadline.
- The word limit for abstracts is 300. They must be submitted in English.
- A total of two abstracts can be submitted per presenter.
- No changes may be made to abstracts once the abstract submission deadline has passed.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Presenting authors of accepted presentations must register and pay for their participation by January 10, 2024.
- Presenters are required to provide a disclosure form and biography upon submission.
- Oral presenters are required to provide a pre-recorded presentation.
- Poster presenters will need to submit a PDF of their poster in addition to the physical poster presenter onsite.
- Poster presenters are required to be present at their poster during ‘poster walks’ on Friday and Saturday.
- Submission of an abstract indicates acceptance of and compliance with the abstract submission guidelines.
Registration will open December 1. Please check back for rates and the registration link. Guest rooms at the conference hotel will be available for booking during the registration process. Please note that guest rooms are limited, so we encourage you to register and book early.
The conference will take place at the ‘Crowne Plaze Cleveland at Playhouse Square‘.
Stay just steps from the vibrant theatres of Playhouse Square at our modern hotel in downtown Cleveland. Surrounded by the glimmering atmosphere and unique history of Cleveland’s theater district, Crowne Plaza® Cleveland at Playhouse Square offers a distinctive travel experience you can’t find anywhere else. Enjoy modern rooms and suites, an intimate, inviting lobby, and a professional staff that’s always ready to help.
Crowne Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square
1260 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 | United States
+ 1-216-6157500 | Email
Fly to CLE
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is a short 12-mile ride to and from Downtown Cleveland and can be accessed through taxicab and limo services, car rentals, rideshare options or the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Red Line, which departs the airport every 15 minutes.
- 48 nonstop markets with 115 daily nonstop departures
- 9 airlines
- Low fares due to the addition of new service from ultra-low-cost and low-cost airlines.
- More than 6,000 public parking spaces on the premises
- $2.50 fare using RTA Red Line train to downtown
Fly to CAK
Located within a 40-minute drive of Cleveland, Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) offers over 150 arrival and departure flights including nonstop service to 16 destinations.
- CAK provides one-stop access anywhere in the world with over 150 arrival and departure flights
- Provides affordable on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and Ohio Business Center with computer access
- CAK offers a blend of network carrier and low fare airlines including: American Airlines, Allegiant Air, Breeze Airways and United Airlines
Located within 500 miles of 43 percent of the U.S. population, Cleveland is situated at the intersection of three major interstate highways (I-77, I-90 and I-71) making it a straight shot for attendees making the trek into Downtown.
There are several bus companies that will get attendees to Cleveland from a variety of U.S. destinations.
Traveling throughout Ohio? GoBus is a great option, as it provides city-to-city services within Ohio. They also connect travelers to greater national and local transportation services to help attendees reach any destination in the United States. The pick-up/drop-off location is the Greyhound bus terminal located at 1465 Chester Ave. in Downtown Cleveland. (888-95-GOBUS)
Offer trips around the United States, Greyhound offers a specific Cleveland stop in Downtown Cleveland. The Greyhound bus terminal is located at 1465 Chester Ave. (216.781.0520)
Cleveland’s Amtrak station is located in Downtown Cleveland, across from FirstEnergy Stadium at 200 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway. There are two major Amtrak routes that go through Cleveland and connect to Chicago, Washington D.C., New York City and Boston. Connections can be made to any destination in the United States from these routes. (216.696.5115)